I’m well aware that I’ve been MIA on this blog! Sadness. There’s so much to tell you all that I’ll quickly bullet point it:
- Right now I’m in the midst of my peak week and will likely hit 70 miles this week (wahoo!), last week I hit 66 and did a 24 mile split run- whoa!!!
- I’m starting physical therapy today to *hopefully* learn some new stretches and strength training exercises that will help me with this tightness I keep experiencing in my right hamstring.
- Lillian. 🙂 The light of my life. The best part of my day. Missing her tremendously this week. Not really missing the several hours of Diego, Dora and My Little Ponies that I have to watch though.
- I’m coaching 15 athletes now!! FIFTEEN! I’ve been working hard to craft all of their training plans and keep tabs on them all to help move them towards success on the road. This is super time consuming, but also incredibly fun! My athletes are anywhere from brand spakin
- I’ve become begrudgingly fond of my evil cat. I caught myself thinking, “You must be lonely! Do you think you’d like a friend to play with?” Then I immediately proceeded to smack myself- THIS IS HOW WOMEN BECOME CAT LADIES. NO MORE CATS KASS. NO MORE!! I think I need to get out more, pronto. Help.
- Oh yea, and I recently accepted a coaching job with the team who coaches me, The Run Formula (previously known at Your26.2)!! READ ABOUT HOW THIS CAME ABOUT HERE!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
That’s it for now! Hoping to post again tomorrow 🙂
Never Stop Running,