I follow blogs that embody the very things I am striving to achieve in my own life: self-improvement, healthiness, balance, fitness and of course, family. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- We Run Disney – Mother/daughter running duo who run a TON of Disney races each year!
- The Hungry Runner Girl – A fast, young running mom who runs to relieve the stress from her recent divorce.
- Run, Eat, Repeat – Seems like every other weekend this Californian is racing a half or a full marathon!
- Carrots ‘n’ Cake – A cross-fit fiend from Weymouth, MA who just had a baby!
- NYC Running Mama
- The Half Ass Bad Ass– A Quincy, MA runner who is starting to take on triathlons.
- Solano’s Kitchen – Award-winning Ali Solano is known for her delicious cupcake creations. Her blog is a great resource for finding new meal ideas.
- Chick 9 Clothing – Your non-stop shop for athletic apparel. I love their shirts- “I run like a girl …. so try to keep up (pictured below). She also sells her shirts on Etsy.
SAHM/ Family Blogs
- Mom Jean Diaries – Liz is a new mom to the rambunctious, adorable, and troublemaker known as Jack! Her blog is a hilarious and honest depiction what to expect as a new mom. A MUST read!