Home 2013 September
formats

Beastmode

  In an orgasmic-like fashion a tidal wave of hormones took control of my entire body in a pleasureful and powerful manner. A tingling sensation swiftly moved across my skin. This bizarre experience was followed in quick succession by a jolt of adrenaline that overtook my body and began to course through my veins. I

(More)…

formats

Three Tips to Healthier Eating & Manic Monday Eats

  I don’t count calories. I don’t cut whole food groups out of my diet. I don’t go on cleanses. I aim to eat foods that make me feel healthy and balanced. About 90% of the time I try to choose foods that will best fuel my runs and the other 10% is earmarked for foods that fulfill my

(More)…

formats

BBL Bars: Home made trail mix bars

  I absolutely love KIND bars, but I don’t love paying $2.00 for an energy bar (or hunting down where the bars are on sale each week like the crazed hungry runner I am!). So, I’ve been on the hunt for a trail mix bar recipe that is healthy, simple and great for an on-the-go snack. Guess what!

(More)…